- More Durability than Liquid Paint–The main of powder coating is its added durability. A powder-coated piece will give resistance to moisture, chemicals, heat and minor scratches and are able to withstand intense temperatures and other caustic materials.
- Environment Friendly– Powder coating is an environmentally friendly practice. In this process up to 98 percent of the overspray can be reclaimed which is used for the next venture. Operators don’t need to
- Effects and Colors – Powder coating offers a variety of textures and colors to use, it includes hammer tones, a glossy finish, a matte smooth finish or a micro texture and a nearly infinite number of custom colors.
- Branding Powder-coated Wood–There are several ways available to effectively brand powder-coated wood parts such as ink transfers, screen printing, digital printing, and vinyl printing with domed tags.
- Antimicrobial Coatings–It offers an antimicrobial preservative which can be added to the powder. The result is a surface that is capable of killing germs on contact. This preservative is made of inorganic compounds which will also prevent any further bacterial development.